We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our NutraSun Team as a Truck Driver at our plant in Regina, SK. Reporting to the Production Manager you will be primarily responsible for bulk flour deliveries, pelletized feed deliveries and grain pickup from producers/elevators.
- Maintain and operate vehicle in a safe manner
- Maintain driver log and daily inspections of the vehicle
- Weighing of inbound / outbound vehicles being operated and documentation
- Inspect and complete all documents required including BOLs
- Loading and unloading of bulk trailers
- Assist at facility during times where inbound / outbound loads are not required
- High school diploma
- 1+ years previous experience driving experience with bulk and/or grain trailers
- 1A vehicle operating license, clean driver’s abstract
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing setting an asset
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attractive compensation package including company-paid medical & dental benefits
- Competitive employer RRSP matching contribution
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and personal days
NutraSun Foods is Canada’s premier flour mill specializing in custom milling of high quality organic and conventional Canadian Hard Red Spring Wheat and Hard White Wheat for its customers across North America and the world. NutraSun Foods provides specialty flour products for use in various food markets including flours, bakery mixes, dough conditioners and whole grain products.
The NutraSun Foods flour mill is located in the heart of Regina, Saskatchewan which allows the company to source its grain directly from one of the most productive grain growing regions in the world.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
NutraSun is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.