We are currently seeking a highly dependable, detail-oriented professional to fill the role of Trader Assistant/Logistics Coordinator at our Head Office in Winnipeg, MB. Working closely with our Commodity Traders, the successful candidate will manage the day-to-day activities relative to contract management/administration for Paterson Grain elevators and processing plants.
- Coordinate Sales and Commercial Purchases;
- Handle contract maintenance;
- Process Invoices;
- Provide shipping instructions to country elevators and terminal inventory maintenance;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in transportation/logistics or contract administration;
- University education in logistics/supply chain management is preferred;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Strong focus on accuracy and detail along with exceptional time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities; thoroughness, organizational and results oriented;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook;
- Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee referral program;
- Paid vacation and personal days.
Growers International Organic Sales Inc. (GIOSI) is an industry leading, full-service organic grain company focused on developing, marketing, and exporting Canadian organic grains. With a reputation for quality and commitment, GIOSI continues to provide global buyers with quality grains, organic agronomy and business services, seed development and distribution, and organic crop inputs distribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
GIOSI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.