We are currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Manager to join our executive team. Responsible for the organization’s Human Resource strategic direction, you will lead practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes quality and productivity.
You will have responsibility for guidance and coaching, recruitment and retention, employee relations, workforce and capacity planning, and talent and performance management. The ideal candidate is a business savvy, well-rounded HR professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills, who has demonstrated the ability to effectively resolve conflict, collaborate and impact all levels of the organization. This position is best suited for an individual with strong time management skills that allows effectively managing a high volume of work activity within multiple competing deadlines and changing priorities.
- Develop people solutions to improve business performance and partner success;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable Federal and Provincial labor codes, provide counsel and general advice on HR related matters to the leadership team;
- Review, maintain and publish corporate HR policies and procedures;
- Maintain and enhance corporate wide succession planning process;
- Manage the performance management process including the administration and management of the annual performance appraisal process;
- Manage compensation pay programs – salary scales, market surveys, annual merit increases, annual incentive and profit sharing plans;
- Oversee company benefit programs, meet with external benefit providers;
- Participate in monthly management meetings providing the required HR metrics, changes with HR programs and employee benefit plans;
- Other duties as requested.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration, related field or an HR degree or certificate;
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience;
- Strong business acumen & heavy business or operations background preferred;
- Proven ability to establish credibility and influence as a leader amongst management & staff;
- Demonstrated achievement in strategy development and execution;
- Proven experience in leading change initiatives;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
This position offers an attractive compensation package and an opportunity for professional growth in an innovative and fast-paced environment. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
Paterson GlobalFoods (PGF) is a private, family owned, agri-food business with a long-standing history deeply rooted in Canadian agriculture. PGF operates multiple subsidiaries and divisions within the grain, food and transportation industries fulfilling the global demand for high quality food products and commodities.
Paterson GlobalFoods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply and self-identify.