We currently have an opening for a Seasonal Laborer to start in the Fall 2022 at our Paterson Grain facility in Killarney, MB. The successful candidate will work closely with the local team to support the safe, efficient and profitable operation of the grain handling and/or crop input facility.
- Assist in daily grain handling/crop inputs functions such asloading/unloading grain, fertilizer and crop protection products;
- Maintain, clean and operate facility equipment;
- Deliveries of chemical and seed to local customers;
- Create and maintain customer loyalty by demonstrating integrity, service, market knowledge and professionalism in all dealings with customers.
- Experience with agriculture/farm equipment considered an asset;
- Mechanical aptitude is preferred;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful;
- Strong communication skills;
- Valid class 1 or 3 driver’s license is considered an asset.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website http://careers.patersonglobalfoods.com
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation, and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers.
Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs.