Our team at FeedMax is growing. We are currently seeking for a reliable, hard-worker to fill the role of Salesperson at our new facility in Winnipeg, MB. As a Beef/Bison Salesperson at Feedmax you will be responsible for developing and executing a successful sales strategy for the mill. Daily activities will include regularly meeting customers and providing product support and advice in order to sell high end animal feed and oat hull pellets. You will manage a portfolio of customer accounts to meet or exceed sales, financial and operating targets. You will also build and maintain strong relations with current and potential customers.
- Sell the company’s range of products or services and developing good relationships with customers.
- Plan and coordinate customer sales and promotional activities for assigned area.
- Recommend solutions to problems involved in the preparation of account contacts and negotiations with customers.
- Engage the support of technical, administrative, financial, and educational backup teams as required.
- Participate in the planning and execution of programs designed to promote the company’s activities.
- Provide liaison between customers and the company by ensuring prompt and efficient processing of customer correspondence, requests, and orders.
- Service customer complaints and enquiries.
- Prepare regular reports on competitor activity, complaints and queries concerning products, and sales trends for analysis by management.
- Assist the General Manager in annual business planning for Feedmax.
- Work with the General Manager to plan for growth, maintain and expand the existing Feedmax business, and support overall Feedmax operations.
- Feed Sales Experience.
- Demonstrated sales ability with a strong aptitude for developing and maintaining business relationships.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be customer focused, with a high degree of integrity.
- Must be detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency and a high energy level.
- Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits.
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs.
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Paid vacation and personal days.
FeedMax, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, was built on delivering quality, value, and service through our unique approach to the animal feed business. FeedMax offers a wide range of products inclusive of a complete line of poultry, swine, beef, bison, and specialty animal feed. Working in direct collaboration with industry leading nutritionists and livestock producers, FeedMax continuously demonstrates its commitment to animal nutrition, health, and performance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
Feedmax is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.