We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our NutraSun Team as a Flour Packer at our plant in Regina, SK. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be primarily responsible for receiving, shipping, and storing products and ingredients in designated areas within the warehouse, following QAI, and ingredient storage requirements.
- Assist with mixing flour and bagging flour;
- Accurately follow directions from the Production team ensuring ingredients are accurately measured, weighed, and blended in the correct order, and for the required time;
- Maintain a high degree of personal and workspace hygiene to meet all GMP, QAI, ISO, HACCP and CCP requirements;
- Assist with receiving, storing, and shipping of all products and ingredients into designated areas of the warehouse;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment – mopping, vacuuming, and sweeping while assisting in high sanitation standards throughout the mill;
- Operate the lift truck and stretch wrapping machine as required;
- Other duties as requested.
- High school diploma;
- 1+ years previous experience in food manufacturing setting;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to lift 20Kg (50lb) bags throughout the work schedule.
- Attractive compensation package including company-paid medical & dental benefits;
- Competitive employer RRSP matching contribution;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- Paid vacation and personal days.
NutraSun Foods is Canada’s premier flour mill specializing in custom milling of high quality organic and conventional Canadian Hard Red Spring Wheat and Hard White Wheat for its customers across North America and the world.
NutraSun Foods provides specialty flour products for use in various food markets including flours, bakery mixes, dough conditioners and whole grain products. The NutraSun Foods flour mill is located in the heart of Regina, Saskatchewan which allows the company to source its grain directly from one of the most productive grain growing regions in the world.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
Nutra Sun Foods is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.