NH3 Driver/Loader (Seasonal)
We are currently seeking a Seasonal NH3 Loader/Driver to take on the role of safely loading Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3) into tanks to prepare them for transportation. Our experienced team and support staff are fully trained in the safe handling and delivery of hazardous commodities and receive reinforcing follow-up training on a regular basis, which you will receive as a successful candidate. This position will be a seasonal role with the possibility of leading to full-time within our Bulk division.
- Complete the necessary training programs relative to the position;
- Safely handle and fill NH3 product into tanks & prepare for shipment;
- Maintain, clean and operate facility equipment;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with NH3 and/or Crop Inputs considered an asset;
- Detail oriented with a focus on learning & following safety procedures;
- Ability to work overtime hours, evenings, and weekends.
What you need:
- Class 1 license;
- Capable of going into the USA preferred, but not required;
- Minimum 1 year of agriculture experience (hauling grain, fertilizer, NH3) preferred, mentorship program available for new drivers;
- Previous experience driving in winter weather is a must;
- Reliable with a strong work ethic.
To be considered, please apply and indicate that you are applying for the NH3 driver loader position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $34.00-$42.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night Shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manitoba: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)