We have an immediate opening for a motivated, hardworking Millwright with experience in construction and agriculture to work at our new facility construction site in Winnipeg, MB.
- Install, maintain, repair, troubleshoot and test machinery and specialized equipment;
- Read and interpret diagrams, schematic drawings, service manuals and blueprints;
- Operate forklifts, dollies, man lifts and other miscellaneous job equipment;
- Service and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems, perform tack welds and fabrication;
- Follow all safety procedures, maintain accuracy standards and work in a team environment;
- Other related duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year(s) experience in millwright work, iron work and equipment operation;
- Ability to work at heights and bend, push, pull, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs consistently;
- Considerable knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in construction and maintenance, agriculture experience and knowledge is an asset;
- Experience welding, torching and metal fabrication considered an asset;
- Possession of a valid Manitoba Class 5 Motor Vehicle Operator’s License.
PTC offers competitive wages along with the opportunity for additional work in the future. To be considered, please forward your resume.
PTC Construction, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, is a leader in Agricultural Engineering with a wide range of experience in the construction of grain and fertilizer handling facilities. We are a fully integrated design-builder managing all project stages including design, construction, and equipment installation.