We are currently seeking reliable, hard-working individuals to fill multiple roles of Mill Operators at our FeedMax / Canadian Biofuels facility in Winnipeg, MB. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, these individuals will safely and efficiently operate equipment to manufacture quality feed products to company specifications in a timely manner.
- Become proficient in the operation of all computer equipment to efficiently operate the equipment necessary to grind, batch, mix condition, pellet, crumble and load out feed products.
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of the equipment operated to be able to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Responsible for obtaining necessary finished feed samples to maintain quality of feed loaded.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to repeatedly lift 20Kg (50lb).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with agriculture, farm equipment and a mechanical aptitude is preferred.
FeedMax, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, was built on delivering quality, value, and service through our unique approach to the animal feed business. FeedMax offers a wide range of products inclusive of a complete line of poultry, swine, beef, bison, and specialty animal feed. Working in direct collaboration with industry leading nutritionists and livestock producers, FeedMax continuously demonstrates its commitment to animal nutrition, health, and performance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Feedmax is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.