Paterson Grain, LLC is currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to fill the position of Marketing Manager, based out of our grain terminal in Bowbells, ND. This individual will build long term relationships with farmers by becoming a valued source of information. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to exceed goals and a desire to leverage knowledge to help our customers develop and implement grain marketing plans with the knack to think creatively, you will execute sales and marketing tactics, develop new sales channels, and diversify our market share by uncovering opportunities within the industry.
This candidate must have the ability to provide support and operational execution for a variety of existing challenges and opportunities.
- Purchase grain and coordinate the logistics of grain movement;
- Maintain strong customer relationships and act as the key contact with all farm customers;
- Nourish and grow existing customer relationships as well as prospect new business within your geographical territory;
- Create, offer, and manage all different grain contract alternatives (DDC, TPA, Basis, etc) for producers by ensuring they are executed and submit them within the parameters of the quality and the delivery of the grain as per company policy.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum three years of experience in Agribusiness and/or other related customer service;
- Strong customer-oriented mindset with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making abilities;
- Creative thinker with exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent critical, strategic, and decision-making competencies are a must.
- Degree/Certificate in Agriculture, Agribusiness or equivalent post-secondary education;
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience, which result in the required level of knowledge, competencies, skills, and abilities may be considered.
- Previous sales and/or account management experience; preferably in an agribusiness or agriculture adjacent industry
- Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee Referral Program (up to $350 per successful referral);
- Paid vacation and personal days.
Paterson Grain, LLC is a family-owned business that has over 100 years of experience in agriculture. The Paterson family has always strived to make sure that it links American farmers to international buyers around the world. We source high quality grains and oilseeds from across North America to meet global demand. Our livelihood depends on the success of local farming communities and that is why we put farmers first – through exceptional service, fair pricing, and by providing hundreds of markets for their crops.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Paterson Grain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.