We are currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to fill the position of Maintenance Technician. This position would be stationed out of our Indian Head, SK terminal. Reporting to the General Manager, this individual will play a critical role within the facility coordinating, tracking and performing routine maintenance and upkeep of all processing, storage and shipping systems on a day-to-day basis.
- Perform basic to intermediate mechanical, and structural repairs to maintain operations of existing plant systems and supporting infrastructure
- Ensure all periodic inspection reports and work tickets are maintained in accordance with ISO 22000 requirements for the terminal
- Track life cycle of major components and forecast wear-out times
- Conduct routine maintenance and perform safety audit
- Provide augmentation and back-up to Grain Assistants as needed
- 3 years’ experience in an agricultural environment an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to multi-task
- Grain Elevator terminal equipment experience required including grain cleaner maintenance
- Millwright experience and equipment operation an asset
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Must be available to work weekends if required
- Attractive compensation package and company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid vacation and personal days.
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers.
Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Paterson Grain is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply and self-identify.