Paterson GlobalFoods (PGF) is currently seeking a pro-active, hands on professional to join our team as Loss Prevention Specialist. This is a growth position with opportunity for management level position and additional training support. The successful candidate will coordinate the Loss Prevention Program supporting PGF and its related companies. They will also conduct Loss Prevention audits and monitor compliance of various operating policies and procedures, to ensure corporate assets are protected.
- Provide Loss Prevention support to PGF and its related companies;
- Provides advice on operational policy and procedures at all levels of the organization;
- Investigate instances of internal and external dishonesty
- Assess risks and provide guidance and recommendations to mitigate such risks
- Present findings of investigations to management
- Conducting detailed audits, developing audit schedules and reporting subsequent findings
- Conducting year end complete inventory audits
- Monitoring internal controls and programs for suspicious activity
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers such as alarm companies, CCTV installations, card access etc. and managing installations.
- Post secondary education or experience equivalent in related loss prevention field would be considered an asset. Combination of experience and education will be considered;
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Certified Fraud examiner (CFE) certification is considered an asset;
- 2+ years of progressive loss prevention experience in a multi-unit retail environment;
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with integrity and strong professional judgment;
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to a changing environment, competing demands, and new responsibilities;
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Strong computer skills including excel, word and outlook;
- Experience in the agriculture/grain industry is considered an asset;
- Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Paid vacation and personal days.
Paterson GlobalFoods (PGF) is a private, family owned, agri-food business with a long-standing history deeply rooted in Canadian agriculture. PGF operates multiple subsidiaries and divisions within the grain, food and transportation industries fulfilling the global demand for high quality food products and commodities.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
Paterson GlobalFoods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply and self-identify.