Paterson Grain is currently seeking a highly dependable, detail-oriented professional to fill the role of Logistics Coordinator (Grain). Working closely with our Commodity Traders, the successful candidate will manage the brokerage of all truck shipments for the grain division. As a key component in the successful execution of PGF’s transportation of commodity goods to the end user, this role will be responsible for onboarding third party truck carriers, brokering truck shipments, maintaining insurance and tax records as required, ensuring compliant paperwork on all loads, following up with carriers to ensure timely execution, reviewing invoices, and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in transportation/logistics or administration;
- University education in logistics/supply chain management is preferred;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Strong focus on accuracy and detail along with exceptional time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook;
- Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Paid vacation and personal days.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website: https://careers.patersonglobalfoods.com/
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers. Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.