We are seeking motivated, hardworking Iron Workers with experience in construction and/or agricultural construction at our new facility construction site in Winnipeg, MB.
- Build and install iron or steel and other construction materials in the new facility;
- Cut, position and bolt down steel tower, erect using cranes and reinforce older infrastructure;
- Build, weld, erect, and align wood and steel formwork for various structures and foundations;
- Read, assess and follow blue prints;
- Other related duties as required.
- Minimum 2-3 year(s) experience as an iron worker;
- Experience with pre-engineered steel structures and conventional steel;
- Capability of reading blueprints and working at heights/with cranes;
- Considerable knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools/equipment used in position;
- Specific grain terminal or mill experience considered an asset;
- Possession of a valid Manitoba Class 5 Motor Vehicle Operator’s License & transportation to and from site required.
A background check consisting of criminal record and professional references will be conducted. The successful applicant will be required to pass the background check to the satisfaction of PGF prior to offer of employment.
PTC offers competitive wages along with the opportunity for additional work in the future. To be considered, please forward your resume with the title “Iron Workers” or submit your resume through the form below.
PTC Construction, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, is a leader in Agricultural Engineering with a wide range of experience in the construction of grain and fertilizer handling facilities. We are a fully integrated design-builder managing all project stages including design, construction, and equipment installation.