We are currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to fill the position of Grain Marketing Representative, based out of our Gleichen, AB Terminal. This individual will build long term relationships with farmers by becoming a valued source of information. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to exceed goals and a desire to leverage knowledge to help our customers develop and implement grain marketing plans.
- Purchase grain and coordinate the logistics of grain movement;
- Maintain strong customer relationships and act as the key contact with all farm customers;
- Nourish and grow existing customer relationships as well as prospect new business within your geographical territory;
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Minimum three years of experience in Agribusiness and/or other related customer service;
- Strong customer-oriented mindset with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making abilities;
- Creative thinker with exceptional attention to detail;
- Degree/Certificate in Agriculture, Agribusiness or equivalent post-secondary education;
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience, which result in the required level of knowledge, competencies, skills, and abilities may be considered.
- Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee Referral Program (up to $350 per successful referral);
- Paid vacation and personal days.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.patersongrain.com/careers/
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers.
Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.