NutraSun Foods is a grain milling facility specializing in producing organic and conventional flour and bakery mixes for major food companies. We are currently seeking a hard-working, hands-on individual to fill the role of Flour Loader (Part-Time) at our working base in Wilcox, SK.
The candidate will be responsible for all activities related to the handling and loading of flour. The successful candidate must be comfortable working at heights, in dusty conditions and outdoors.
- Receiving and loading of flour into railcars
- Assist the truck driver on emptying trailers to load the railcars
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance of the railcars
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grain cleaning experience is an asset;
- Experience with agriculture, farm equipment and a mechanical aptitude is an asset;
- Class 1A Valid driver’s license is considered an asset
- Attractive compensation package and company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee Referral Program (up to $350 per successful referral)
To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.nutrasunfoods.com/careers/
NutraSun Foods is Canada’s premier flour mill specializing in custom milling of high quality organic and conventional Canadian Hard Red Spring Wheat and Hard White Wheat for its customers across North America and the world. The NutraSun Foods flour mill is located in Regina, Saskatchewan which allows the company to source its grain directly from one of the most productive grain growing regions in the world.