We are currently seeking a reliable, hard-working individual to fill the role of Feed Truck Driver at our at our FeedMax / Canadian Biofuels facility in Winnipeg, MB.
- Safe and proper operation of the feed delivery truck and trailer, including maintenance and pre-trip inspections.
- Timely and efficient feed delivery in accordance with proper feed loading and unloading as to our GMP’s, ISO and HACCP procedures.
- Maintain compliance with trucking regulations and the integrity of the biosecurity protocol.
- Operate equipment in a safe and professional manner, with public and personal safety as a top priority.
- Other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Class 1A License.
- A background in agriculture or farming is an asset.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and previous maintenance experience considered an asset.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to lift 20Kg (50lb) throughout the work schedule.
- Monday to Friday work week (home every night).
- Company paid medical & dental benefits.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
FeedMax was built on delivering quality, value, and service through our unique approach to the animal feed business. Located in Killarney, Manitoba, FeedMax prides itself on being a top producing miller of high quality animal feed. Working in direct collaboration with industry leading nutritionists and livestock producers, FeedMax continuously demonstrates its commitment to animal nutrition, health and performance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
FeedMax is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.