Paterson Grain, LLC is currently seeking a hard-working, hands-on individual to fill the role of Facility Assistant at our grain terminal in Bowbells, ND. The Facility Assistant will be responsible for all activities related to the handling and shipping of grain. The successful candidate must be capable working at heights, in dusty conditions and outdoors.
- Receiving, storage, handling, drying, blending and loading of grain;
- Monitoring stored grain conditions and maintaining and cleaning grain facilities and equipment to provide a safe environment;
- Perform or assist in routine maintenance and repairs;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grain cleaning experience is an asset;
- Experience with agriculture, farm equipment and a mechanical aptitude is preferred;
- Available to work evenings and weekends;
- Previous elevator experience an asset.
- Excellent work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Great benefits package;
- Paid vacation and personal days.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website: http://www.patersongrainusa.com/careers/
Paterson Grain, LLC is a family-owned business that has over 100 years of experience in agriculture. The Paterson family has always strived to make sure that it links American farmers to international buyers around the world. We source high quality grains and oilseeds from across North America to meet global demand. Our livelihood depends on the success of local farming communities and that is why we put farmers first – through exceptional service, fair pricing, and by providing hundreds of markets for their crops.