Paterson GlobalFoods is currently seeking a highly dependable, polished, results-oriented professional to fill the role of Executive Assistant. Reporting directly to a Senior Executive of Paterson GlobalFoods, the successful candidate will be responsible for complex and confidential administrative assignments in support of the Executive.
The Executive Assistant will be a highly resourceful team-player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized, flexible and efficient. This individual will have the ability to fully anticipate the needs of the Executive, remain cool and collected under pressure, and will possess excellent communication and time management skills.
- Prior Executive Assistant experience, including managing and organizing the Executive’s schedule, coordinating complex and detailed travel plans, preparing agendas, minutes and meeting documents is considered an asset;
- Comfortable preparing documents such as reports, presentations, proposals, etc., using PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on tasks and issues in a timely manner;
- Experience managing a variety of bills and invoices, bank/credit card accounts, accounting tasks, and expense reports is considered an asset;
- Experience organizing special events including planning, invitations, facilities, catering arrangements, and verifying facility contracts;
- Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Paid vacation and personal days.
Paterson GlobalFoods (PGF) is a private, family owned, agri-food business with a long-standing history deeply rooted in Canadian agriculture. PGF operates multiple subsidiaries and divisions within the grain, food and transportation industries fulfilling the global demand for high quality food products and commodities.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
Paterson GlobalFoods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply and self-identify.