We are currently seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Draftsperson. Working from our Head Office location in Winnipeg, this role will provide accurate, clear, and complete working plans and detail drawings for major construction projects within the company. As a Draftsperson, you will work within the engineering team to deliver timely design in accordance with company standards with a focus on structural steel, concrete, and wood detailing for industrial projects. Your strong multi-tasking skills and capability of managing concurrent projects with the assistance of the PTC team will allow you to thrive in this position.
- Provide drafting and design services in support of building orders based on input from the Engineering and Project Management teams.
- Revise drawings as required during the design and construction phase of the project following PTC drawing standards and protocols.
- Review contract drawings and specifications to identify any unusual or unique aspects.
- Work with the PTC team to best maintain project schedules with the resources allotted.
- Inform team if changes in information result in extra scope, extra cost, or extra time needed for the project and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a Draftsperson or similar role.
- Engineering Technology Diploma or an equivalent combination of academic and practical experience.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD, Revit, and Advance Steel.
- Proficiency in structural steel, concrete, and wood detailing for industrial projects.
- Ability to work with the highest levels of quality and accuracy.
- Strong time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience in agriculture/grain considered an asset.
- Attractive compensation package including company-paid medical & dental benefits.
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs.
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation and personal days.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website: http://careers.patersonglobalfoods.com
PTC Construction, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, is a leader in Agricultural Engineering with a wide range of experience in the construction of grain and fertilizer handling facilities. We are a fully integrated design-builder managing all project stages including design, construction, and equipment installation.