Owner Operators Wanted for Canada/USA and Canada only runs
Truck Freight International has immediate openings to fill for experienced Grain and Fertilizer Owner Operators!
Come Join the Truck Freight Team!
What we bring to you:
- Industry leading percentage-based Pay Package! Earn more with less miles and reduce your maintenance and fuel costs!
- Reset at home! Our work week is typically Monday to Friday! No more resets on the road, providing a better work life balance!
- Company supplies fuel cards with the best discounts available!
- Incentive based pay structure! The more you haul the higher the percentage you can earn!
- Excellent customer base with steady year-round work!
What you bring to us:
- Class 1A driver’s license
- A positive attitude!
- A great work ethic and willingness to learn
Truck Freight International (TFI) has been hauling agricultural commodities for the grain handling industry since 1998. We specialize in the transportation of dry-bulk commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, fertilizer, feed, organic grains, and specialty products such as limestone and salt. Our fleet of trucks is strategically positioned across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta and we also service the U.S. market. Our courteous staff, top-notch equipment, and deep knowledge of the agricultural industry make TFI a leader in bulk hauling.