We are currently seeking a reliable, hard-working individual to fill the role of Class 1 Feed Truck Driver at our FeedMax facility in Killarney, MB to work the day-shift fulltime.
- A valid class 1 driver’s license, preferably with 1 year or more driving experience;
- Must be in good physical condition – ability to repeatedly lift 25Kgs;
- A background in agriculture, farming, especially feed/seed is an asset;
- Availability to work evening shifts periodically is considered an asset;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Monday to Friday work week (home every night);
- Hourly Pay (bi-weekly);
- Company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Employee Assistance Programs.
FeedMax was built on delivering quality, value, and service through our unique approach to the animal feed business. Located in Killarney, Manitoba, FeedMax prides itself on being a top producing miller of high quality animal feed. Working in direct collaboration with industry leading nutritionists and livestock producers, FeedMax continuously demonstrates its commitment to animal nutrition, health and performance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
FeedMax is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.