Class 1 company driver ( Saskatchewan )
We are currently in growth mode and looking to hire Class 1 Company Drivers. We have a mentorship program available for new drivers. The ideal driver will have a background/knowledge of Super B and or agricultural experience. This is a great opportunity for Drivers wanting a full time or part-time position.
What you need:
- Class 1 license;
- Super B experience ( minimum 1 year )
- Capable of going into the USA preferred, but not required;
- Minimum 1 year of agriculture experience (hauling grain, fertilizer, NH3) preferred, mentorship program available for new drivers;
- Previous experience driving in winter weather is a must;
- Reliable with a strong work ethic.
Why work with us?
- Great Compensation;
- Signing Bonus up to $3,000, depending on experience and ability to go to the USA;
- Employee referral program (up to $1,200 per successful referral);
- Based out of your location (Southern Manitoba preferred);
- 5 Day work week with consecutive days off;
- Paid Orientation;
- Bi-Weekly Pay on Percentage of Revenue;
- Full Drivers Benefits package;
Job Type: Full-time
- Signing bonus
- Monday to Friday
- driving in winter weather: 1 year (required)
- Class 1 license (required)