We are currently seeking an energetic, dependable team player to fill the position of Assistant Shipper. The successful candidate will have experience handling multiple pieces of maintenance equipment and a general knowledge of the agriculture industry. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized and understands the importance of providing top-notch customer service.
- Assist in daily functions such asloading/unloading fertilizer.
- Load trucks and working with our load out system.
- Running John Deere 624-724 loader.
- Unload rail cars as they come into facility.
- Maintain, clean, and operate facility equipment.
- Maintain professionalism in all dealings with customers.
- Experience working with a loader and knowledge of loading into pits or in a terminal setting.
- Ability to operate multiple pieces of equipment (loaders, snow blower, buckets, forks, etc).
- Experience with fertilizer considered an asset.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Strong communication skills.
To be considered, please forward your resume to our website: http://careers.patersonglobalfoods.com/
NutraGro is a state-of-the-art high volume fertilizer distribution center located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our facility uses only the most modern technology for its fertilizer storage, handling and blending operations and is uniquely serviced by three separate railway lines that purposely incorporates easy highway access into its physical infrastructure. These transportation corridors allow NutraGro to efficiently delivery its fertilizer products to our customers across Western Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
NutraGro is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.