We are currently seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant for our office in Winnipeg, MB. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be an integral member of the project team responsible for activities to support construction projects of varying size and complexity.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for directing, organizing, and controlling project activities and will also support the maintenance needs of existing facilities.
- Coordinate and maintain information, contracts, documentation and files;
- Create and maintain parts database and do related purchasing;
- Transcribe and format documents, emails, purchase orders, change orders, and other forms of correspondence;
- Enter data accurately and in accordance with project timelines;
- Act as a liaison between the project manager and project stakeholders in a professional manner;
- Coordinate meetings and reporting;
- Assist with accounting functions in department, including processing timecards and invoices;
- Provide administrative support to the entire PTC team on special projects and/or on an as needed basis.
- Post-Secondary education in Office Administration or equivalent experience in an administrative role;
- Prior project administration or construction experience recognized as an asset;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and support multiple employees’ administrative needs with minimum supervision is essential;
- Strong communication, organizational, and computer skills;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet monthly deadlines;
- Self-directed and energetic personality
- Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Paid vacation and personal days.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website: www.ptcconstruction.com/careers/
PTC Construction, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, is a leader in Agricultural Engineering with a wide range of experience in the construction of grain and fertilizer handling facilities. We are a fully integrated design-builder managing all project stages including design, construction, and equipment installation.