We are currently seeking an energetic, dependable team player to fill the position of Administrative Assistant at our Paterson Grain Terminal located in Daysland, AB, reporting to the General Manager. Providing exceptional customer service, this individual is the first point of contact for all visitors; they will also provide administrative support to all staff including management. This position is well suited for an individual who possesses a positive attitude, strong communication skills and is highly organized.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate destination
- Greet & assist visitors by answering inquires and accept & sign all incoming deliveries
- Provide a variety of administrative support to various departments including customer accounts & credit, inventory management, employee records & tracking and health & safety
- Provide backup customer service support to management and other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role such as reception, business administration or customer service
- Strong organizational ability with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and capability to both work as a team & independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook is preferred
To be considered, please apply directly to our website: www.patersongrain.com/careers/
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers.
Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.