We are currently seeking an energetic, dependable team player to fill the position of Administrative Assistant at our Paterson Grain Terminal located in Assiniboia, SK, reporting to the General Manager. Providing exceptional customer service, this individual is the first point of contact for all visitors; they will also provide administrative support to all staff including management. This position is well suited for an individual who possesses a positive attitude, strong communication skills and is highly organized.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate destination
- Greet & assist visitors by answering inquires and accept & sign all incoming deliveries
- Provide a variety of administrative support to various departments including customer accounts & credit, inventory management, employee records & tracking and health & safety
- Provide backup customer service support to management and other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role such as reception, business administration or customer service
- Strong organizational ability with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and capability to both work as a team & independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook is preferred
- Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities
- Employee Referral Program; up to $1000 per successful referral
- Paid vacation and sick days
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation, and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers. Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
Paterson Grain is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply and self-identify.